| This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia's Ira Steven Behr article (view authors).
Ira Steven Behr is an American television producer and screenwriter, most known for his work on Star Trek, especially Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, on which he served as showrunner and executive producer. He was the executive producer and showrunner on Crash, executive producer on Syfy's Alphas, and a writer and co-executive producer on Outlander.
- Jessica Novak (1981, story editor)
- Fame (1982, writer and producer)
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1982, writer)
- Bring 'Em Back Alive (1982, writer)
- Once a Hero (1987, writer and producer)
- The Bronx Zoo (1987, writer)
- Beyond Reality (1991, writer)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (1989-1991, producer and writer)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999, writer, producer, showrunner)
- Dark Angel (2000, consulting producer)
- Bob Patterson (2001, writer and executive producer)
- The Twilight Zone (2002, writer and executive producer)
- The 4400 (2004–2007, writer and executive producer)
- Dr. Vegas (2004, writer and consulting producer)
- Crash (2008-2009, writer and executive producer)
- Alphas (2011, writer, showrunner, and executive producer)
- Outlander (2014-2016, writer and producer)
Episodes of Outlander written for television by Ira Steven Behr.